Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS)
San Diego, California
Clinical Laboratory Scientist
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in Biotech is looking to support and promote a talented Clinical Laboratory Scientist who will assist in advancing the promise of genomics using optical genome mapping. The ideal professional will have a strong background in Molecular Biology and an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts.
What you’ll do:
- Perform data analysis on public and proprietary genomics data
- Isolate and prepare megabase-scale DNA
- Use automated lab equipment and follow SOPs to conduct experiments
- Present in weekly meetings
Who you are:
- CA Licensed CLS Generalist or CGMBS
- Working knowledge of the electrophoresis principle in micro-or nano-fluidic devices
- Experience in molecular diagnostic testing. Specifically DNA handling and manipulation
Why work here:
- Grow your career: you’ll have the room + support to transition into Sr Research Associate and Associate Scientist as well as gaining valuable and transferable experience with genetics and molecular biology.
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the pharmaceutical industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!