Work Arrangement: Hybrid
Azure Cloud Engineer
*Must be local to Austin, TX*
What you'll do:
- Work a part of the platform team that operates as the Cloud Center of Excellence in advanced Cloud troubleshooting and Architectural guidance to Data and Software Engineers
- Steer the Development teams towards architectural consistency and troubleshooting advanced issues as they arise
- Experience with Infrastructure As A Code – best practices using Bicep or ARM templates
- Experience managing resources in Azure, spinning up infrastructure as a service Virtual Machines
- Passion for process improvements
Please respond directly to this ad or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $140K -150K per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google