Cloud System Administrator
San Diego, California
Cloud System Administrator – Remote with hybrid option
Looking to grow your career as an experienced Cloud System Administrator in an established company that celebrates innovation and encourages collaboration? This unique opportunity will empower you to automate and deliver mission-critical infrastructure on a passionate and dynamic team. Apply now!
Who you are:
- 5+ years of systems administration experience including enterprise Cloud environments
- Ideally you have experience with Okta, Azure, Office 365, Exchange, Intune, as well as experience writing automation scripts using Terraform, Lambda, or similar
- Self-motivated and desire to be empowered in a supportive team environment
- Preferably, you have a degree in Computer Science or related field
What you’ll do:
- Expand the automation and ensure the highest levels of availability, performance, and security of rapidly expanding mission-critical infrastructure
- Work with DevOps teams to ensure production deployments including coding and scripting for automated build and deployment, as well as process reengineering
- Support and optimize existing Cloud services, identity management, and integration with Okta
- Evaluate and implement new solutions while administering and maintaining existing cloud applications and system infrastructure
Why work here:
- Career advancement: take part and advance in an industry leading company that is continuously growing
- Stable, profitable, and growing company: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company and gain exposure to multiple areas over time; change jobs without changing companies!
- Culture: family-like atmosphere filled with entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate individuals
- Benefits/Compensation: great work-life balance, benefits, and compensation
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to continue growing your career while balancing work and life within an energetic and team-centric Cloud services team.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!