Cloud Systems Administrator
Cloud Systems Administrator – $75K – $85K
100% Remote for San Diego and Orange County Residents only
Do you have hands-on experience and enjoy supporting emerging technology in a collaborative and dynamic environment? A Southern California-based established company is looking for an experienced and innovative Cloud Systems Administrator to work alongside their CTO in continuing to grow this thriving organization. Apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or AA in Computer Science, or experience in a related field, required (Certifications a plus)
- Advanced experience virtualizing or migrating physical servers to cloud environments and troubleshooting Windows desktops (MSP experience preferred)
- Experienced with MS Exchange, Office 365, and Active Directory administration, and configuring and troubleshooting DNS, DHCP, firewalls, and VPNs
- Experience virtualizing and migrating physical servers to cloud environments, DNS and DHCP troubleshooting
What you’ll do:
- Provide technical support for clients’ applications, network, and desktop environments
- Adhere to SLAs and prioritize, resolve, and escalate issues in accordance with policies
- Document resolution efforts via the ConnectWise ticketing system
- Function as a critical position within the organization and diagnose and resolve high-level technical issues
Why work here:
- Join a fast-growing company without many defined positions, with an opportunity to create and own your niche in administration, engineering, project management, and/or security
- Flexible hours and opportunity to work from home other than necessary onsite client meetings
- Get certified – our client will pay for the cost of your exams!
- A company culture with open communication, mentorship, and empowerment with accountability
This company is looking for an experienced Cloud Systems Administrator who wants to hit the ground running and deliver a lasting impact. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to grow your career while working with a skilled and cohesive IT team.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google