Cloud Systems Engineer II (Hybrid)
Cloud Systems Engineer II – Hybrid – $87.5k – $131.5k +DOE
Orange County or South Los Angeles Candidates only!!
Do you have unique cloud engineering skills and enjoy supporting Azure and AWS environments? Are you self-motivated, detail-oriented, and looking to join a cohesive team at an established, growing, and nationwide company? We are seeking a Cloud Systems Engineer II to lead the future direction of the design and development of Cloud infrastructures. Apply now!!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required (AWS & Azure Certifications preferred!)
- 3+ years’ experience in Azure, AWS, Office 365, IaaS, PaaS, Linux, and Microsoft Servers
- Strong experience building and deploying templates and instances in Azure and AWS required
- Experience with containers and virtualization, server optimization, monitoring, and upgrades
What You’ll Do:
- Identify and troubleshoot issues affecting Cloud infrastructure, including Azure, AWS, IaaS, and PaaS
- Define systems, create architectures, and implement automation and monitoring
- Administrate, monitor, and support Windows Servers, resources, systems, and key processes
- Identify migration path needs, and deploy, operate, and maintain infrastructure and Cloud technologies
Why Work Here:
- Join a stable and leading global company that is continuously improving their systems
- Work in a collaborative environment where a passion for owning your part of the process is present
- A company culture with empowerment, teamwork, collaboration, and promotions from within
- Complete benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and PTO
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors, which may include skill set, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $87,500 to $131,500 per year. Please note this range is an estimate, and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Systems Engineer II who is eager to deliver a positive impact while enhancing Cloud infrastructures and environments. Please email your resume to Michael Tran at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to grow your career in an industry-leading company while working with some of the most cohesive teams in the nation.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google