CMC Senior Scientist – Solid Drug Formulations
San DIego , CA
Senior Scientist, CMC Solid Dosage Formulations (onsite role for virtual lab):
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in Biotech is looking to support and promote a talented Scientist / Sr Scientist / Associate Director who will assist in advancing cutting edge drug discovery drug formulations for metabolic and endocrine medicines. The ideal professional will have a strong background in tablet formulations and CRO interaction as well as an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts.
What you will do:
- Manage external CROs for outsourced development activities.
- Work with the internal discovery team to advance discovery candidates to clinical development.
- Provide technical support including preclinical, analytical, formulation development and clinical manufacturing/packaging activities at CDMOs.
- Draft and/or review nonclinical, and chemistry and manufacturing control (CMC) regulatory documents.
- Remain current in the field via relevant scientific literature.
Who you are:
- A BS/MS/PhD in analytical chemistry, organic chemistry, physical chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences, or related scientific field is required.
- 3+ years of related industry experience in a CMC environment including drug substance and/or drug product development, production, testing and release.
- Experience in a virtual biotech setting working with external CDMO and CRO based resources for preclinical activities, production of drug substance and drug product, testing, and CTM labeling is a plus.
- Experience and familiarity in the CMC regulatory environment for early to mid-stage development.
- Working knowledge and familiarity of GMP/ICH regulations required.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $110,000 to $170,000 per year.
Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the life sciences industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!