This leading company is offering you the unique opportunity to hone your Collections skills in a high-support environment. Your analysis experience in combination with your go-getter attitude and quick-learning spirit will help you shine in this role.
What you'll do:
- Ability to complete a high volume of outbound calls to follow up with customers in regards to past due payments
- Ability to read contracts and collect payments in accordance with contractual terms
- Communicate with clients in a professional and friendly way
- Upkeep of aging reports as well as monitoring and reviewing assigned accounts to maintain on-time payments
- Ability to resolve customer issues regarding billing discrepancies
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience in an Accounts Receivable or Collections (commercial or consumer), call center/cusotmer serivce
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and remain patient with customer base
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
What to do now:
If you have the above qualifications and are interested in this role please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $22 to $26 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.