Farmers Branch, Texas
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
This non-profit company is offering you the unique opportunity to hone your organizational skills in a high-support environment. This position is supporting the non-profits education department so if you have any experience working within the education industry or an interest that is a plus!
Whether you’re a green grad, or someone who is looking for a great place to work with an established environment we want to talk to you! Your communication experience in combination with your go-getter attitude and quick-learning spirit will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit team, collaborate on exciting projects, and make a name for yourself at an industry leading company – apply below.
What you'll do:
- Event planning
- Developing and executing outbound communication to staff, parents and vendors for any events
- Managing social media platform
- Work with communications team to help design newsletters
- Provide administrative support to the VP of Education
Who you are:
- Recent graduates or anyone with administrative or communications experience that has a great attitude!
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to transition priorities quickly and with ease
- Flexibility with schedule and comfortable going into an office
- Advanced knowledge of Google Calendar, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another
- Flexible hours: Sometimes life has to come first. Don’t worry about occasionally leaving early to pick up your kids or coming in late after a doctor appointment.
- Work from home: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their generous work from home options!
- Growth: chance to take your career to the next level and learn from Executive team
- Exposure to a high-level view of company and business processes
What to do now:
If you're interested in the role we'd love to speak with you! Please apply or send your resume to Samantha Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!