Compensation Analyst – Dallas:
Rare opportunity: help shape one of Dallas’ fastest growing companies! You’ll have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the development of the HR team. Don’t miss the chance to work in an outstanding culture and contribute to the growth and direction of a quickly innovating, high-growth company.
What you'll do:
- Administer and audit payroll and benefits
- Build, update and maintain compensation spreadsheet for year end budget reporting
- 401K auditing
- Assists in the planning, communication, and administration of the annual merit process for the exempt, hourly, non-exempt population
- Responsible for the maintenance of compensation tables within (job profiles, salary range, bonus template, merit plans, etc.).
Who you are:
- 3-6 years of experience with compensation analysis
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years administering payroll and benefits
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to slice and dice data
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate cross-functionally with management, sales and other departments
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building the next generation of leaders.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!