Compensation Analyst (Hybrid)
HR Specialist (Compensation/Equity) – HYBRID:
This established company is offering you the unique opportunity to hone your HR skills in a high-support environment. Your compensation and equity experience, in combination with your go-getter/customer service oriented attitude and quick-learning spirit, will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit team, collaborate on exciting projects, and make a name for yourself at an industry-leading company – apply below.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for administering restricted stock and 401(k) program, supporting executive compensation program, and prepare for Compensation Committee meetings
- Executive Compensation Support: provide benchmarking data, peer comparison through review or proxy, other filings, and ad hoc analysis.
- Assist HR Manager with Annual 10(k) and Form 4 public filings
- 401(k) Plan Administrator: Maintain plan documents and ensure plans meet ERISA regulations
- Stock Plan Administrator
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in HR/Business preferred
- 2+ years of executive compensation / stock based compensation programs
- 401(k) knowledge preferred
- Analytical mindset paired with a customer service attitude
Why work here?
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Growth / Experience: Room to transition into a more senior or management role, as well gaining valuable and transferable experience
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth, and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- State of the art facilities: Fully stocked kitchen, free cafeteria with soup/salad/sandwich
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, medical, 401K matching, bonus potential
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Joseph Park at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!