Compensation and Benefits Analyst – HYBRID: $60-75K+ DOE
Compensation and Benefits Analyst – HYBRID: $60-$75K+ DOE
This established company is offering you the unique opportunity to hone your HR skills in a high-support environment. Your compensation experience, in combination with your go-getter/customer service oriented attitude and quick-learning spirit, will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit team, collaborate on exciting projects, and make a name for yourself at an industry-leading company – apply below.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for compensation, benefits, and general HR aspects
- Compensation: Salary survey participation, market and job analysis support, build salary structure, annual comp cycle, assist compensation specialist with merit and LTI
- Benefits: Support Open Enrollment process, manage dependent verification and EOI for life insurance, manage the company wellness program, and assist with development and presentation of benefits education
- HR: support HR department budget, manage the labor budget, work with leaders across the company for allocated positions
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree in HR/Business preferred
- 1+ years of compensation experience
- Excel savvy and great communication skills with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Analytical mindset paired with a customer service attitude
Why work here?
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Growth / Experience: Room to transition into a more senior or management role, as well gaining valuable and transferable experience
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth, and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- State of the art facilities: Fully stocked kitchen, free cafeteria with soup/salad/sandwich
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, medical, 401K matching, bonus potential
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Joseph Park at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $60,000 to $75,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google