Construction Accountant – Innovative Restaurant Business
Los Angeles, California
Innovative food and beverage business that's disrupting how we view the industry…led by visionaries in the hospitality, high-end cuisine, design, and entertainment space. Growing their team to match their growth as a company!
- Bachelor's in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years of construction accounting experience
- Ability to communicate effectively across departments: Real Estate, Development, Accounting
- Proficient in MS Office
What you will do:
- Process construction Draws
- Track Projects
- Lien Waivers
- Track payments
- Maintain and Update construction Budgets
- Communicate with vendors and external contractors
Why work here:
- Creative and inspiring leadership: Get behind the innovation of disruptive and proven industry leaders in Los Angeles
- Build something you can see: Support the company's growth from an accounting perspective and see thend result as amazing venues, creative projects, and properties open up!
- Open door policy: Business casual work place in the center of Beverly Hills
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!