Work Arrangement: Hybrid
CONSTRUCTION / DRAW ACCOUNTANT:
Accountants’ skillsets are often said to be transferable across many industries, but in some cases a precise understanding of an industry is crucial – such as the case with Construction accounting. We are working with a prominent real estate company that is hiring a Construction Accountant to play a crucial role in the department.
Who you are:
- 1-3+ years experience of Construction accounting
- Bachelors in Accounting preferred
- Driven and personable!
What you’ll do
- Maintain electronic job files – including contract, C/O’s, billing, lien releases, insurance certificates and correspondence
- Draw packages and lien waivers
- Wire transfers, cash reconciliations
- Large volume of AP Review
Why work here?
- Flexibility! HYBRID schedule, two days at home
- Culture! – Family oriented, nice, drama free people who are exceptionally passionate about their company. There is flexibility when needed and good work life balance.
- To learn! Opportunity to move higher within the organization by title. You will be mentored in a flat department by the Controller
- Be proud of what you do! This company gives back to the community and has an impeccable reputation in the industry.
Please respond directly to this ad or if your experience in construction accounting aligns closely, email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org