Contract Administrator – Notable Real Estate Brokerage
Los Angeles, California
Contract Administrator – Commercial Real Estate Firm
We’re working with an established real estate investment brokerage to bring on a Contact Administrator to their growing team. This is a unique opportunity to hone your accounting skills in a high-support environment. Your go-getter attitude and quick-learning spirit will help you shine in this role!
Join a close-knit team, collaborate on exciting projects, and make a name for yourself at an industry leading company – apply below!
*NOT a remote role – will be onsite*
What You’ll Do:
- MUST HAVE experience reviewing and summarizing terms for lease agreements, asset purchase agreements while preparing and verifying the terms of the contracts with management, legal and accounting departments
- Oversee contract deadlines to ensure efficiency on all payments and information
- Review and assist with the monthly support, bonus calculations and accrual and reserve
- Monitor and review performance by using contract management tool
- Manage staff support, marketing allowance, loans, and other agreements as needed
- Work closely with the accounting and managements teams to inform of any renewal terms and deadlines
- Preferred system experience: MMI proprietary system, ProLease, Cobblestone
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s in Business, Law, or related field
- 3+ years of experience as a contract administrator, business administrative, contract manager, or relevant work experience
- Desire and willingness to learn and remain proactive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with different teams and departments
- Ability to maintain multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Highly analytical with great time-management skills
- Strict adherence to company guidelines, compliance laws, and legal requirements
Why Work Here:
- Industry Leader: Opportunity to work for a nationally recognized industry leader.
- Mentorship Culture: Learn new skills, maximize your growth, and leverage the knowledge of C-suite executives.
- Competitive Pay: Work hard, gain recognition!
If you meet the above qualifications, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!