Los Angeles, California
Our client, a rapidly growing LA based health-tech company is looking for their next Controller. This is the perfect opportunity for a sharp “go getter” with a strong professional network in LA to immediately join the leadership team and to be part of shaping the next generation of digital healthcare initiatives. Below is more information:
Who you are
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience.
- CPA or Masters of Accountancy required
- Expert knowledge of GL & Technical Accounting practices. Basic knowledge of FP&A is also required
What you’ll do:
- Manage all operational accounting functions that include journal entries, keeping books in line, AP/AR, collections etc
- Manage company payroll plan and ensure its accurate execution
- Take the lead on all company tax preparations
- Work with external auditors to ensure that company is in compliance and to implement proper controls
- Work with CEO and COO on weekly financial projections, monthly forecasts
- Prepare basic financial models to present to regional staff on a monthly basis
- Strategize with executive leadership to come up with strategies on how to allocate funds & services
- Ad hoc finance, accounting, and tax projects
Why work here?
- Growth: Opportunity to join fast growing company and work immediately in a position of leadership
- Compensation: Comprehensive salary packages including base, bonus, other incentives and an excellent overall benefits package
- Leadership: Chance to interact with a wide variety of clients and take the lead on majority of finance / accounting operations
Please email resume to Josh Losner (858.935.0525) at email@example.com to be considered for this position.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.