San Diego, California
Controller — San Diego — S125-155K base salary DoE
Are you a team player with a genuine enthusiasm for leading, mentoring, and doing? We’re looking for a skilled Controller with roughly 10 years of progressive accounting experience to complement this company’s already strong team. You’ll be working closely with the CFO to ensure that the accounting operations and strategy are aligned with the growth of this profitable company. Don’t pass up this opportunity to leave your mark on this people-first company – apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting and CPA required; Master's in Accounting or Tax preferred
- 10 years of progressive accounting experience, including 3 years in a supervisory capacity and 3+ in a public accounting capacity
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and current accounting policies and compliance
- Manufacturing and/or medical devices industry experience highly preferred
What you'll do:
- Lead and oversee the day-to-day and strategic operations of the accounting team
- Drive the period-end close and financial reporting/ consolidations processes
- Manage the federal and domestic annual tax filing process
Why work here:
- Culture: Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind CFO with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker
- Compensation and Benefits!
If you feel this would be worth exploring or just curious to know more, please forward your resume to email@example.com and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.