Pre – IPO Controller — Irvine
Are you a team player with a genuine enthusiasm for leading, mentoring, and doing? We’re looking for a skilled Controller with roughly 10 -15 years of progressive accounting experience to build out the accounting function at this early stage pre-IPO diagnostic company. You’ll be working closely with the CFO to set up accounting operations and build a team. Don’t pass up this opportunity to leave your mark on this growing company – apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting and CPA required; Master's in Accounting or Tax preferred
- 10-15 years of progressive accounting experience, including 3 years in a supervisory capacity and 3+ in a public accounting capacity
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and current accounting policies and compliance
- S1 and IPO experience Preferred
- Manufacturing and/or medical devices industry experience highly preferred
What you'll do:
- Develop a team and accounting infrastructure in preparation for a potential IPO
- Lead and oversee the day-to-day and strategic operations of the accounting team
- Drive the period-end close and financial reporting/ consolidations processes
- Manage the federal and domestic annual tax filing process
Why work here:
- Culture: Be the first accounting hire and shape the culture of the accounting team
- Make an Impact: you’ll get to set up shop and make an impact on the strategic direction of accounting operations
- Compensation and Benefits!
If you feel this would be worth exploring or just curious to know more, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.