Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas
Are you driven towards the excitement of leading a close-knit team and having significant leadership responsibility? Join one of our most prominent clients in the healthcare industry who is shifting the paradigm of how the industry treats their employees and partners with clients.
Nationwide, there is no shortage of medium-sized companies or groups for you to be a part of and contribute to – BUT – in many of these organizations your contributions, your energy, may simply blend into the structure or "machine" at large. Backed by outstanding and caring executive leadership, they are in tune with each individual and backing them to achieve the heights they are most interested in. This is your chance to be an integral piece of a quickly growing company…and not just be another cog in the wheel.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- 6+ years of accounting experience
- At least 2 years supervisory experience
- Background in the healthcare industry required
- CPA preferred
What you'll do:
- Supervise a team of remote Accountants and mentor their growth and development
- Oversee month-end closing procedures, reporting to the VP of Finance
- Internal reporting to the executive team
- Interact closely with external Auditors
- Continue to be mentored by the executive team
- Enjoy work!
Why work here?
- Small team environment encourages inter-divisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Competitive compensation
- Culture! Relaxed, Passionate, Personal, Learning, Encouraging. The opportunity to join a family type feel organization and still have the variety provided by a global company
What to do now:
If you think your background aligns very closely, we want to hear from you! Hit "apply" and feel free to follow up with an email to Carly Zuckerman at firstname.lastname@example.org
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!