San Diego, California
Controller – San Diego – $150k-170k+ DOE
A fast-growing construction company is looking for a Controller to drive all things finance and accounting. You will oversee accounting and finance, provide strategic insights into the company’s financial results and forecasts, and develop and implement process improvements to accommodate growth. The ideal candidate would have construction and/or startup experience, progressive G/L accounting and finance experience, and a willingness to wear many hats at a young company. Salary commensurate with experience. Apply today!
What you'll need:
- B.S. in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Master's in Accounting or Tax with a CPA a plus
- 10+ years of Big4/national public firm and industry experience
- Strong ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, NetSuite) and Excel skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, and multi-task efficiently
What you'll do:
- Work directly with the CFO/COO and provide insight into the company’s financial results and forecasts
- Perform the monthly close and prepare monthly financial reports (B/S, P&L, and Cash Flows) as well as the related analysis for management review
- Review and/or prepare and record daily, monthly, and year-end journal entries
- Develop, document and enhance controls and process improvements
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as needed (HR, operational, administrative, etc.)
Why work here:
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Impact: influence financial strategies, lead accounting and finance, and participate with executive team
- Environment: Fun, open, and collaborative culture
- Compensation: earn and grow with the company!
Please send your resume to Sarah at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!