Dallas , Texas
Controller – Real Estate – 100% Onsite – $30K-$150K DOE
Are you an Assistant Controller ready for the next step? This innovative property management company is continuing to grow and is rated as one of the best workplaces in DFW. Come be part of the growth!
What you'll do:
- Oversee a team of Managers, Seniors, and Financial Accountants.
- Implement accounting policies and procedures and make recommendations towards improvement.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reviews.
- Overseeing duties tied to onboarding and offboarding properties.
- Review and understand tenant lease agreements.
- Responsible for completing tasks associated with the preparation of annual audits and tax filings.
- Maintain strong relationships and communication with clients and fulfill requests as needed.
- Carry out additional duties as assigned by the Controller.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Supervisory Experience
- CPA Preferred
- Real Estate experience (5+ years)
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Comfortable learning new software programs
- Ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines and mentor younger accountants
Why work here?
- Benefits! The company pays 100% of your benefits
- Getting to the next level! Gain management experience without having to wait 3 more years and cross your fingers the promotion comes
- Culture! Family oriented. Sophistication of an established group but has the smaller company feel. Very fast growing company
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Adriana Melendez at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $130,000 to $150,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google