San Diego, California
Controller – Manufacturing Company – San Diego, CA!
Marry your passion and purpose: this leading manufacturing company is looking for an expert, mission-oriented Controller to help grow their accounting team. The ideal candidate has 5+ years of manufacturing accounting and cost accounting experience. This is a tight knit team that’s looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar. Sound like you? Apply now!
What you will need:
- 5-7+ years of manufacturing accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or college education is a plus.
- Committed individual with high integrity and ability to work well on a team.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the accounting for multiple plants.
- Own trial balance, inventory, and cash flow.
- Mentor and oversee the accounting team.
- Maintain and develop internal controls and accounting processes.
Why work here?
- Stable company: they have been around since the 1950s and are still growing!
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
- Compensation: we are willing to pay for performance and reward excellence
Please send your resume to Mi Ly at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!