San Francisco, California
Controller | $185K – $230K Base DOE + Bonus + Equity (Primary: HYBRID)
Looking to join a strong rapidly growing Technology company located in the Bay Area. This corporation is looking for a competent and reliable Controller to add to their growing dynamic team. Very exciting things happening and that are currently in the pipeline. Rapid Growth organization! Apply now!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or similar field required.
- 8+ years of progressive corporate accounting experience
- Experience working with MS Excel, NetSuite experience preferred
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Highly preferred Public Accounting exp
- Active CPA, CMA preferred
- MBA – high preference
- Someone is a people motivator and has a successful track-record in growing accounting and finance teams
- Experience working in a rapidly growing technology related company
- Leadership experience
What you’ll do:
- Assist the VP of Finance on monthly/quarterly financials, completing balance sheet/general ledger accounts reconciliations, accruals
- Provide audit support and fulfill SOX compliance
- Prepare quarterly GL adjustments and complex GL reconciliations
- Interact with financial management, general management and internal/external auditors
- You thrive working in cross-functional position
- You get excited about the potential of building your own team
Why work here:
- Culture: be a part of a collaborative and growing team and company
- Benefits/Compensation: great work-life balance, benefits, and compensation
- Growth: take part in a company that is an industry leader and is continuously growing
Please send your resume to Kalen at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!