San Jose, California
Controller – $140K-$160K + Bonus
Interested in making a difference with your daily work? Looking for a strong, stable well known organizations to join into? One of San Jose's best private organizations is looking for a competent and reliable Controller to add to their dynamic team. If you are looking to find yourself in a rewarding, collaborative, and team first organization, this is the place for you. APPLY NOW!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or similar field required.
- 4-5 years of Controller experience
- Experience working with MS Excel, Yardi Voyager, ADP, and Procore
- Ability to run the full accounting and financial responsibilities for a multi-million dollar generating corporation
What you'll do:
- Responsible for the monthly/quarterly financials, completing balance sheet/general ledger accounts reconciliations, accruals and overall maintenance of all operational accounting
- Responsible for preparation and completed of full financial statements
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and complete ad-hoc projects as directed by the Executive Director
- Process bi-weekly and bi-monthly payrolls for multiple companies, including reviewing, processing and verifying time sheets from various managers.
Why work here:
- Culture: be a part of a collaborative and growing team and company
- Benefits/Compensation: great work-life balance, benefits, and compensation
- Growth: take part in a company that is an industry leader and is continuously growing
Please send your resume to Kalen at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include, skillset, experience level and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $140,000 to $160,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!