Are you looking to have your voice heard and to help enhance the ongoing success of an already profitable company? Your cost accounting, leadership and communication skills, analytical experience, and ERP skills will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. Join and help shape an already talented team. Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for monthly close and the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports as they relate to cost accounting and cost analysis.
- Oversee all the cost accounting functions of the plant and assist in the preparation of the annual budgets for the plant
- Analyze month end reports and explain variances to executive team
- Assess and ensure the integrity of relevant accounting entries, accruals, and reconciliations in accordance with GAAP.
- Manage, lead and train the accounting department
- Provide inventory reports and the related analyses with suggestions for improvement.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as assigned.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree.
- SAP experience highly preferred
- Manufacturing industry experience is a must
- 5-8+ years of progressive cost accounting experience
- Thorough understanding of cost accounting in a high throughput environment including cost analysis of inventory, COGS, and overhead.
- Committed individual with integrity and the ability to work well on a team.
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision and 401k matching.
- Hybrid schedule
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Andrea Ferri at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $95 – $140K. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.