Looking to join a fast-growing company? Reporting directly to the CFO, this is a great opportunity to manage the accounting function while working cross-functionally with the operations team. The Controller will manage the month-end close process, oversee operational and financial reporting, and provide mentorship to the team. The Controller should have an entrepreneurial mindset, be team oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Prior ERP system implementation and post-acquisition implementation experience highly preferred. Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Manage month-end close process and prepare timely and accurate financial statements
- Prepare key operational reporting metrics and financial reporting packages for third party lenders/investors
- Lead special project initiatives such as ERP system implementations
- Identify process improvement opportunities
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field of study
- CPA certification
- 5+ years experience in accounting
- Strong Excel skills
Why work here?:
- Competitive compensation/benefits package: this company offers a great compensation and benefits package.
- Culture: we value our people, and we pride ourselves on rewarding accomplishments while providing a fun, fulfilling, and challenging environment.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $140,000 to $165,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
For immediate consideration, please contact Madison Huffman directly at email@example.com