San Diego , California
Controller/Finance Leader – Innovative Biotech – Make an Impact
Rare opportunity: help shape one of San Diego's growing biotech companies! You’ll have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the development of the finance and accounting team and will report directly to the COO. You'll contribute to helping the company go IPO! Apply today!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA required.
- 10-12+ years of accounting related experience with 4+ years coming from Big4 or public accounting.
- Understanding of cost accounting, FP&A, and financial reporting.
- Leadership experience leading a small team of finance and accounting professionals.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to see both the forest and the trees
What you’ll do:
- Oversee all accounting, financial reporting, technical accounting and FP&A for various subsidiaries and entities.
- Assist in the monthly close and the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports.
- Oversee the all FP&A areas such as budgeting, forecasting, and ad hoc analytics.
- Advise and prepare for potential IPO process.
- Lead and mentor various finance and accounting leaders.
- Oversee internal controls in compliance with company standards and SOX guidelines.
Why work here?
- Grow your career: you’ll have the room + support to transition into a high level role as the company grows
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice
heard and will have the opportunity to wear many hats!
- Compensation: Competitive compensation package that includes base, bonus, and equity.
Please send your resume to Mike Chiv at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!