Controller – Grow with a Leader in Technology/Infrastructure!
Los Angeles, California
Looking to work with Global leaders in the Investment space? We are partnered with a globally recognized and cutting edge firm looking for a Controller. You will lead a team of managers for all financial and operational procedures. If you enjoy working with a dynamic team and streamlining processes, apply now!
*This role will be HYBRID in LA*
What You'll Do:
- Lead and improve processes of monthly close and review all accounting operations in compliance with SOX
- Support management of daily accounting activities on a global scale
- Assist in global budgeting and consolidating financial reporting for all global offices
- Review corporate transactions and assist with accounting system restructuring
- Mentor and develop staff as needed
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 7+ year's of accounting experience directly from industry or a combination of Industry and public accounting
- Proven management experience with staff
- Strong project management skills
- CPA highly preferred
- Progressive Culture: If you are looking for a place that is constantly growing and changing with the times, this is the place for you!
- Supportive Leadership: A team-centric environment where everyone is pushing for your growth and development
- Competitive Compensation: Great medical, dental, and vision, Generous PTO, Student Loan Repayment Assistance, and more!
If you resonate with any of the above, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for careful consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!