Controller – Lead a Dynamic Team of High Performers!
Santa Monica , California
Looking for a progressive culture and a collaborative team? We are partnered with a leading asset management firm looking to add a controller to their growing team. You will lead a team in managing all accounting procedures and recommend solutions for improvement. If you are looking for a leadership role in a dynamic, team-centric environment, apply now!
“This role will be Hybrid in Santa Monica*
What You'll Do:
- Manage all internal controls for accounting procedures
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reporting for upper management
- Lead reconciling bank statements, investment accounts and other financial tasks
- Collaborate with senior management to improve policies and processes
- Partner with groups to discuss department budgeting and expense management
Who You Are:
- 7+ year's in asset management, audit of private equity preferred
- Proven experience with internal controls and tax functions
- Strong accounting in financial services and investment space
- Experience collaborating with different departments
- CPA highly preferred
Why This Firm!
- Progressive Culture: Join an eccentric team of high-performers in an open culture!
- Leadership: Perfect for someone who loves to drive process improvements!
- Competitive Compensation: Strong base + bonus, 100% of medical benefits covered, 401k, Unlimited PTO, and more!
If you're looking to take your career to new heights, send your resume to email@example.com with your resume for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!