San Diego, California
Controller (Manufacturing) – Fast Growing Healthcare Company – Make An Impact!
If growth and challenge are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This fast-growing, industry-leading company is looking to support and promote a talented Controller. The ideal candidate will have 8-10+ years of experience in a manufacturing company and will be a team player. This is a high-visibility role where you will be able to leave your mark, have your voice heard, and grow.
What you’ll do:
- Supervise month-end close, prepare monthly analysis, and review journal entries.
- Oversee and manage the cost accounting team’s operations for various sites.
- Work together with the team to manage projects, analyze inefficiencies, and make improvements.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to provide ad-hoc analytics.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA and/or MBA preferred.
- 8-10+ years of experience in a medium-to-large sized manufacturing company.
- Experience with managing and leading a small team.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Why work here?
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Impact: have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as part of the company.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!