Controller – Private Equity
San Diego, California
Controller – Asset Management – San Diego
Are you looking for a new challenge? Join a high performing team at a growing asset management family office! They are looking to add an A-player as their next Controller. Don’t miss out on an opportunity like this! Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Own the day-to-day GL accounting and month-end close and spearhead process improvements
- Oversee the investment accounting team
- Be a strong leader and mentor to your team
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree required. CPA required
- Experienced accounting leader
- Experience from the asset management / capital management industry
Why work here:
- Growth: be part of a growing alternative investment firm
- Great Team: work alongside a group of hard working people with a common goal
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $140k – $160k, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.