Controller/Sr Director of Accounting
San Diego, California
Controller/Senior Director of Accounting – BioTech – $170k-220k DOE
Rare opportunity: help shape one of San Diego's fastest growing companies! You’ll have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the development of the Accounting team. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture and help advance the growth and direction of a quickly innovating, well-respected company.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's in Accounting required; CPA, Master's in Accounting highly preferred
- 10-15+ years of progressive accounting experience; public accounting experience required
- 5+ years of management experience required
- ERP software experience required
- BioTech experience desired
What you'll do:
- Lead and manage the accounting team – technical expert in accounting processes, internal controls, SEC Reporting, and operational accounting
- Liaise with external audit & tax advisors and banks
- Strategic leadership in building new initiatives along with improving processes
Why work here:
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Leadership: strong leadership and executives who supports your growth.
- Compensation and benefits: competitive compensation package including bonus, equity, etc!
Learn more! Send your resume to LT@provenrecruiting.com and I will share more details and get you started in your process! Thanks in advance.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.