San Diego, California
Corporate Accountant – Healthcare Technology – San Diego
Are you interested in joining the corporate accounting team of a fast-growing and profitable San Diego company in the healthcare sector? You will be given the opportunity to be involved with both operational and some technical accounting and assist with financial reporting. This is a great opportunity to transition out of public accounting and gain the practical accounting skills to one day be an Accounting Manager and then Controller with the mentor-ship of Former Big4/ Top10 CPAs. Apply today!
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or related Business field required
- CPA required and a Master’s in Accounting or Tax preferred
- 2-6 years of progressive accounting experience desired
- 2 years of experience in a Big4 or Top10 public accounting firm preferred
What you will do:
- Assist in the monthly close and the preparation of financial statements
- Assess transactions, prepare journal entries including accruals, and provide meaningful variance analysis of monthly results relative to budget and/or previous results
- Help research and draft technical accounting memos for relevant accounting guidance standards
- Assist in drafting footnotes, disclosures and analysis for review by Senior Management and Executives
- Enhance accounting processes and help ensure GAAP and SOX compliance as appropriate
Why work here:
- Opportunity for growth with great exposure to operational and technical accounting
- Excellent benefits and work-life balance
- Collaborative and open environment
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite skills and want to join a fast-growing company!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.