San Diego, California
Join a large, public technology company as a Accountant to contribute to a successful accounting team and become an expert in some of their largest Balance Sheet accounts including Fixed Assets! We are seeking someone who is smart, motivated, positive and a self-starter with the desire to work with other good people and contribute to a fun and growing company. While growing, successful, and profitable, the company work environment is also excellent and offers a very reasonable work/life balance. Apply today to grow your career!
What you will need:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field. CPA license preferred.
- 1-2+ years of accounting at a large publicly traded company OR 1-2+ years of public accounting experience.
- Technology or manufacturing industry experience preferred.
- Strong Excel skills including VLOOKUP’s and Pivot Tables.
- Work cross functionally with business unit leaders to provide guidance related to internal software, external software, leases, and other fixed assets.
- Perform analytical procedures and quarterly schedules to ensure that fixed assets are being accounted for properly and accurately.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors to ensure that the audit is being executed smoothly.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Impact: have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as part of the company.