San Diego, California
Corporate Controller – International Biotech – Fast Growth – San Diego
Join a fast growing biotech company searching for a strong Accounting leader! You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the development and growth of the Accounting team. Don’t miss this chance to work in biotech company that is pioneering their research to really make an impact. Apply today!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA required.
- 10-12+ years of accounting related experience with 2+ years coming from Big4 or public accounting. Biotech experience a huge plus but not required.
- Thorough understanding of accounting standards such as US GAAP and SOX. IFRS experience a plus!
- Leadership experience leading a team of accounting professionals.
- Committed individual with high integrity, self-starter, and ability to work well on a team.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to see both the forest and the trees.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee all accounting, financial reporting, technical accounting for various subsidiaries and entities.
- Assist in the monthly close and the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports including the related analysis.
- Assess and ensure the integrity of accounting entries, accruals, and reconciliations in accordance with GAAP.
- Oversee internal controls in compliance with company standards and SOX guidelines.
- Lead and mentor various accounting team members.
Why work here?
- Small team environment: Encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and will have the opportunity to wear many hats!
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- Compensation: Competitive compensation package that includes a strong base and bonus.
Please send your resume to Mike Chiv at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!