San Diego, California
Corporate Controller – Fast Growth – San Diego
Join a fast growing SaaS company searching for a strong Accounting leader! You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the development and growth of the Accounting team. Don’t miss this chance to work in a fast growing software company that is pioneering their research to really make an impact. Apply today!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA required.
- 8-10+ years of accounting related experience with 2+ years coming from Big4 or public accounting. Software experience a huge plus but not required.
- Thorough understanding of accounting standards such as US GAAP and SOX. IFRS experience a plus!
- Leadership experience leading a team of accounting professionals.
- Committed individual with high integrity, self-starter, and ability to work well on a team.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to see both the forest and the trees.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee all accounting, financial reporting, technical accounting for various subsidiaries and entities.
- Assist in the monthly close and the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports including the related analysis.
- Assess and ensure the integrity of accounting entries, accruals, and reconciliations in accordance with GAAP.
- Oversee internal controls in compliance with company standards and SOX guidelines.
- Lead and mentor various accounting team members.
Why work here?
- Small team environment: Encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and will have the opportunity to wear many hats!
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- Compensation: Competitive compensation package that includes a strong base and bonus.
Please send your resume to Kalen at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!