Los Angeles, California
Controller for Bio-tech Company
This is your chance to join a bio-tech company that is continuing to grow through M&A and new diagnostics. Apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field. CPA required.
- 10 years of accounting experience (including top tier public accounting) with 5+ years of large team management experience from a public company
- Thorough exposure to technical accounting, operational accounting, and SEC reporting
- Strong organization skills with ability to see the big picture and lead people
What you’ll do:
- Lead a number of large developed teams including SEC, GL, AP and billing
- Be the technical expert for technical accounting through M&A
- Assist with month end close process, procedures, and reporting/presentation to upper management
Why work here?
- Growth: Consistently participating in M&A for new diagnostics
- Global exposure: They own companies in Asia and Europe
- Compensation and Benefits: Well-rounded compensation package.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!