Santa Clara , California
Corporate Controller – $180K-$235K + Bonus Potential (HYBRID)
Interested in exploring the opportunity of joining a strong established manufacturing company? This organization is looking for their next Corporate Controller, this person is the type of person who is willing and wanting to be the point person for all Accounting, Finance, FP&A and Tax related items for a $200M+ revenue generating company. Someone who will lead by example and willing to mentor and develop their staff. If this sounds like you APPLY TODAY!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or similar field required.
- 10+ years of progressive accounting experience experience. Preferred 4+ years of public accounting experience and 6+ year of industry related experience
- Experience working with MS Excel, NetSuite preferred
- Experience building/leading a team – highly preferred
- Experience with operational accounting for a $200M+ revenue generating company
- Strong leadership ability (directly managing a team of 6+)
- Strong understanding of GAAP & IFRS reporting
- International entity consolidated financial experience
What you'll do:
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly financials, completing balance sheet/general ledger accounts reconciliations, accruals and overall maintenance of all operational accounting
- Responsible for presenting to Executives and Board Members
- Manage a team of 4+ direct reports
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and complete ad-hoc projects as directed by the CFO and CEO
Why work here:
- Culture: be a part of a collaborative and growing team and company
- Benefits/Compensation: great work-life balance, benefits, and compensation
- Growth: take part in a company that is an industry leader and is continuously growing
Please send your resume to Kalen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!