Los Angeles, California
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
Controller – Growing Biotech – Los Angeles – Hybrid
Are you ready to be a leader and mentor to a strong accounting team at a growing, revenue-stage biotech? Apply now!
What you’ll do:
- Lead and mentor a number of large developed teams including SEC, GL, AP and billing
- Be a strong accounting partner to leadership
- Play a key role in the accounting assessment for areas like M&As
- Spearhead process improvements in the accounting function
- Assist with month end close process, procedures, and reporting/presentation to upper management
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field. CPA required
- 10 years of accounting experience (including top tier public accounting) with 5+ years of large team management experience from a public company
- Thorough exposure to technical accounting, operational accounting, and SEC reporting
- Strong organization skills with ability to see the big picture and lead people
Why work here?
- Growth: consistently participating in M&A for new diagnostics
- Global exposure: they own companies in Asia and Europe
- Compensation and Benefits: well-rounded compensation package
- Hybrid schedule: enjoy a hybrid schedule
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $210k – $240k, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google