Corporate Controller – Lifestyle CPG
San Diego, California
Rare opportunity: help shape one of North County San Diego's fastest growing companies! You’ll have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the development of the Accounting team and will report directly to the CFO. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture and help advance the growth and direction of a quickly innovating, well-respected company.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting required
- MBA, CPA, and Master's in Accounting highly preferred
- 8+ years of progressive accounting experience, with 2+ years in public accounting and 2+ years in a controllership capacity
- CPG/ manufacturing industry experience required
- Strong technical skills using ERPs such as Oracle, NetSuite, SAP etc. and interest for process improvement/ automations
What you'll do:
- Lead a corporate accounting team in day-to-day and strategic operations
- Drive the preparation of financial packages for internal and external reporting
- Provide insight to critical areas of the financials: gross-to-net, accruals, promotion spend, pricing, etc.
- Automate and streamline existing process and establish new processes leveraging systems and tools as the company continues to grow
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Strong focus on innovation over profit
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race and religion, to gender, geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!