Corporate Development Analyst
San Diego, California
Strategy & Analysis, Staff – San Diego – Great Career Path
Dynamic, growing, profitable company and industry. Exceptional team with great mentors and opportunities to learn, grow, and contribute. Compensation packages included base, bonus, equity, great benefits. This is an ideal role for a candidate with a few years of corporate experience in a large publicly traded company. Apply today!
Who You Are:
- Degree in Finance, Business, or Accounting. MBA from top program preferred.
- 5-8 years of experience in investment banking, corporate development, or technology consulting.
- Ability to thrive in dynamic, large, complicated environments
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What You’ll Do:
- Source, negotiate, and sell deals.
- Put together merger models and integrate the company's financials with the target.
- Support executive decision making with strategy analysis.
- Support overall strategy and corporate development activities, including valuation of M&As and evaluation of strategic business opportunities.
Why Work Here:
- People: work with a talented and driven team of professionals who support and enjoy one another, and where professional and personal growth is encouraged.
- Growth: work at a cutting-edge company where professional, intellectual, and personal growth flow.
- Impact: collaborate with a team where your input is valued and where your positive contributions will make a difference and be rewarded.
- Compensation Package: packages include base, bonus, equity, and excellent benefits.