Corporate Finance Manager
San Diego, California
Finance Manager – Fortune 500 – San Diego
Want to have your voice heard at a leading technology company? Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive finance experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you want to have an impact at one of the most important companies in the world, this is your opportunity. Apply now, or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly to get the conversation started.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field, MBA preferred
- 6+ years of experience in finance, 2+ years people managing
- Excellent communication and written skills with strong executive presence
What you’ll do:
- Corporate consolidations and FP&A, cash flow, treasury, variance analysis, forecasting, flux analysis quarter-by-quarter with OpEx team
- Guide investor relations and quarterly earnings, provide guidance numbers, earnings narratives, and present dashboards to key executives (including the CFO)
- Oversee 2-4 direct reports
Why work here?
- Impact: Have a positive influence your voice can be heard
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors
- Stock and overall compensation package: this company wants you to feel a sense of ownership and will issue stock as a part of their complete package
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $130,000 to $140,000 annualized BASE compensation, with additional compensation components (strong equity and bonus) with 100% paid benefits. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. #LI-AL #LI-Hybrid