Corporate FP&A Manager
San Diego, California
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a leading Lifestyle/ CPG company to help grow their FP&A department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive FP&A experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Economics, or other relevant business field required; Master's degree and MBA highly preferred
- 6+ years of progressive FP&A experience
- Strong technical/ systems experience using tools such as: Hyperion, Tableau, Power BI, and more
- Relevant manufacturing industry experience including gross-to-net pricing and COGS
- Strong executive presence and interpersonal skills
What you'll do:
- Perform integrated financial planning including AOP and rolling monthly forecast
- Prepare consolidated financial statements, including analyzing key drivers and variable contribution margins
- Assist the CFO in preparing Board presentations, ad-hoc/ what-if/ scenario analyses and planning
- Enhance and automate reports and processes leveraging forecasting and reporting tools
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Strong focus on innovation over profit
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race and religion, to gender, geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!