Corporate Fund Accountant
San Diego, California
Investment Fund Accountant — San Diego!
An expanding commercial real estate company is looking to add a Fund Accountant to their team! You will report directly to executive management and be part of a highly skilled analytical team. The Fund Accountant will be responsible for accounting for the company's real estate investment funds under management. The ideal candidate will have 1 – 2 years of public accounting experience including real estate clients. A Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field and real estate accounting experience are required. A CPA is a plus.
What you will do:
- Assist in preparing and reviewing real estate valuation reports on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Work directly with financial analysts to plan and execute progressive investing strategies
- Track, reconcile, and report cash flow activity and capital account activity
What you bring:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, Business, or a related field
- 1-2 years of public accounting experience including some experience in real estate industry
- CPA is a plus, but not required
- Strong communication skills with a positive attitude and a strong team orientation?
Please send your resume to Tom Marchand at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity!