Senior Corporate Recruiter – Remote:
Leader without a team? This pioneer company in the tech industry is experiencing tremendous growth and is looking for a talented Senior Corporate Recruiter, who will be in charge of internal hiring. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to learn from top professionals, grow into a more senior role, and excel in a challenging and supportive environment.
Who you are:
- Must have at least 5+ years of technology recruiting experience
- Experience in agency as well as corporate recruiting preferred
- You are purpose-driven, honest and have the ability to overcome hardships
What you will do:
- Client management – collaborate with internal hiring managers in the accounting, finance, administrative, HR and all back office departments to identify headcount to establish strong pipelines towards meeting hiring demand.
- Post open job requisition.
- Source, interview, assess, evaluate, and qualify candidates throughout the phone screening process.
- Ability to be flexible when schedules change last minute
- Negotiate offers.
- Provide and effectively communicate candidate data and reports to senior leaders.
Why work here:
- Work from home: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their generous work from home options!
- Impact: Have a positive impact both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- High–growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!