Corporate Recruiter – REMOTE
Senior Corporate Recruiter – Remote:
Marry your passion and purpose: this leading SaaS company is looking for an expert, mission-oriented Corporate Recruiter to help grow their team. Quick-learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm.
What you’ll do:
- Strategize ways to successfully build talent pipelines for multiple, complex searches.
- Directly source candidates through research, LinkedIn, job boards, messaging campaigns, social media, and referral generation.
- Manage offers by negotiating, acting as an internal advocate for candidates, and extending offers.
- Attract, source, and recruit top talent, including software engineers, data analysts, sales and operations roles, finding candidates wherever they are.
- Counsel hiring managers to maintain our fair interview processes and minimize bias
- Drive an effective hiring process by assessing and improving the current staffing processes. You’ll own the candidate experience through interview, decision, offer, and closing, and on-boarding.
- Manage end-to-end interview process both internally and externally.
- Work within our Applicant Tracking System to track candidates, pipelines, and requisitions.
- Provide and effectively communicate candidate data and reports to senior leaders.
Who you are:
- Must have at least 5+ years of recruiting experience
- Experience in agency as well as corporate recruiting preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience working cross-functionally with many different leaders across multiple divisions.
Why work here?
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Growth / Experience: The company is experiencing tremendous growth which means there could be the opportunity to transition into a more senior-level role
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!