Corporate Tax Manager
San Francisco, California
Corporate Tax Manager – Public Accounting – San Francisco – $120-160K + plus
Are you ready for career growth and advancement? We are seeking an experienced Corporate Tax Manager with strong interpersonal and supervisory skills to help shape our team in the San Francisco office. Our firm promotes work/life balance, high growth potential, and offers strong overall comp. Apply below!
Who You Are:
- CPA required
- Masters degree in Taxation is preferred
- 7-10 years relevant experience
- Strong supervisory skills
- Superb communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and in ProSystems a plus
- Very good training skills and the ability to supervise large engagements
- Ability to manage client relationships
What You'll Do:
- Review high level federal and state corporate returns
- Train and supervise staff, review and evaluate their work
- Perform evaluations on lower level staff
- Manage compliance engagements, from budgeting to scheduling to managing staff.
- Make suggestions to help improve efficiencies, within department and on engagements
- Build new and existing client relationships and demonstrate interest and knowledge of client's business
- Perform research and draft memoranda on corporate tax issues
Why Work Here:
- People: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
- High-growth environment: This company is rapidly expanding their team and is looking for people who can grow with them
- Compensation and career advancement: Competitive pay and great benefits including full medical, dental, vision and 401(k)
Please forward your resume to email@example.com to learn more!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.