Fort Worth, Texas
Do you love your job?! You probably would if you had this one – it’s an energetic team, a collaborative environment, and competitive compensation. You’ll be working across the board to help aid this company with their cost accounting processes. Apply now!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a similar area of study.
- 3-6+ years of cost accounting experience
- Experience working with SAP or major ERP system
- Great communication skills verbally and written.
- Strong understanding of cost accounting principles such as managing inventory, standard costing, and conducting ad hoc inventory analysis.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for accurate and timely month-end close; produces month-end financial reports and issues to appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
- Produce the preparation of general ledger journal entries, fixed asset tracking, monthly balance sheet reconciliation, and bank reconciliation.
- Manages inventory valuations including review and update standard costs.
- Produce customer and finished goods gross margin reports
- Work with different departments and external auditors for various ad hoc inventory projects.
- Monitor the current ERP controls and find new ways to implement efficient accuracy of controls.
- Collecting and analyzing data about the company's operational costs.
Why Work Here:
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements, including tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Stable, profitable, and growing company: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company and gain exposure to multiple areas over time; change jobs without changing companies!
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
Please email your resume to Cydney Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be involved in an engaging and prospering accounting environment.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $38.00 to $48.00 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.