Cost Accounting Manager
Cost Accounting Manager – Pre-IPO Defense Tech Company – State of Art Campus!
In this cost accounting position, you will have the opportunity to be part of a leading technology company with exponential growth potential. Your extensive cost experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
Who are you:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 5-7+ years of accounting experience with 3+ years being focused in cost accounting.
- Can see the big picture and translate details to VP/executive Leadership.
- Self-motivated individual that has the ability work cross-functionally.
What you'll do:
- Own the entire cost function and build effective cost models.
- Develop costing methods for different products.
- Assist in month-end close (journal entries, reconciliations) and ad-hoc analysis.
Why work here:
- Growth: market leader in an expanding industry where opportunities are endless to learn and grow!
- Collaborative team: our people make a difference, we take great pride in providing an inclusive, rewarding, and challenging culture, and we have dynamic leaders and team members to help you learn.
- Great perks: 100% benefits including PPOs, Unlimited PTO, free breakfast/lunch/dinner, gym, and speakeasy on campus!
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is 130-150k, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google