Cost Accounting Supervisor – Biotech
San Diego, California
Cost Accounting Supervisor – Stable growing Biotech – San Diego, CA!
Rare opportunity: join an established and growing biotech Company native to San Diego. Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the month-end, quarter-end, and annual-end close in relation to cost accounting
- Perform financial analysis and assist with forecasting and budgeting relating to cost of sales
- Own all cost of sales general ledger accounts
Who you are:
- Bachelor`s Degree in Accounting, or related field
- 5+ years of accounting experience with at least 2 years of experience from a manufacturing company
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel
Why work here?
- Great work life balance: Leave work in the office-culture
- Family feeling-culture: Employees stay for 15+ years
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.