If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in the construction industry is looking to support and promote a talented Credit Analyst who will be in charge of a $7M portfolio. The ideal professional will have a strong background in managing customer portals and an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight-knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts. This is an employee-centric, culture-first company that’s looking for someone who can bring something new and exciting to their team. Apply now!
What you’ll do:
- Managing a portfolio, $5-$7 million monthly, with up to 10,000-line items
- Analyzing credit review, hold releases, and collections
- Approval limits of $100K
- Knowledge and experience with D&B reports
- Collections: across the board, Net 30, 60, 90 plus days
- Commercial Collections
- Regular review of customer base to manage risk
- Manage client/company performance and compare actual performance versus projections on a periodic basis
- Perform risk assessment for new and existing customers
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in a credit analyst role
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience communicating customer’s financial performance and providing risk conclusions
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Diverse team, close-knit team
- Training: This company is serious about building you up and helping you succeed. They've invested heavily in training tools and software. They invest in helping their employees become the best in their position.
- Room for growth!
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, medical, 401K.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!